Talk:Raiments of the Final Boss
New Game Plus
So none of the pieces of this outfit have stat requirements. Omission, or deliberate reference to being able to use all your sweet gear right at the beginning of a New Game+? (Hi, what's your name? Marle? That's nice. Put on this Prism Dress, ok?) --Johnny Treehugger 17:18, 6 February 2013 (CET)
- My guess? Deliberate - since ascension is basically KoL's version of New Game+ (complete with various options to allow you to make your next run through the game more difficult), it'd make sense for newly-ascended players to be able to use this outfit right off the bat. --PFC Walker 07:35, 9 February 2013 (CET)
- Neat. So if you're planning to pull a back item you can wear turn 1, and you don't have 20mil+ to drop on a Camp Scout backpack or Raindoh, you could do worse than the +40 MP on the cloak. Granted, that's probably not that many people, but still. --Johnny Treehugger 03:55, 10 February 2013 (CET)
more to it? it's random, duh!
- so, wearily trying to get the whole outfit. still missing belt and cloak and sword. is it really comlpetely random which one you get? is there more to it? zapped a helm into gauntlets twice in a row. small sample size, but just frustrated. --Evilkolbot 15:29, 9 February 2013 (CET)
- I've managed to get one complete outfit for the display case, but the second is proving more difficult. Counting DC and inventory: I have 2 helms, 1 cloak, 2 swords, 1 shield, 2 greaves, 8 boots, 3 belts, 4 gauntlets. And It doesn't help that I blew out my wand on the first day I tried zapping these (and only got a new wand today). Anyway my small sample size suggests the accessories are much easier to get than the other parts. --Club (#66669) (Talk) 23:36, 12 February 2013 (UTC)
- In the time it took me to complete my set, I got, as drops, 5 helms, 5 gauntlets, 4 swords, 2 belts, 1 shield, 1 greaves, 1 boots, and 0 cloaks (managed to zap one of the other pieces into the cloak). Probably random. --Johnny Treehugger (talk) 18:38, 26 February 2013 (UTC)
- The equipment seems to follow the same mechanics as other normal game items.
- Boots, Cloak, Greaves, Helm, and Belt give me 3 twinkly nuggets.
- Sword gave me 1 twink nugget, 1 spooky nugget, and 1 stench nugget.--Dibbin 18:28, 13 February 2013 (UTC)