Pete's Day clarifications
I removed the note claiming that green beer gives you special drunken stupor adventures on St. Sneaky Pete's Day. My understanding is that it doesn't matter how you get drunk; you will always get these adventures when drunk on Pete's Day. Is this true?
Also, another note says it allows you to drink over your limit on Pete's Day. Can someone clarify exactly how this works? Does it actually raise your limit, or just allow you to continue drinking beyond it? Can you drink green beers if some other drink(s) already put you over, or does it have to be a green beer that puts you over? Are we sure this is not just a feature of St. Sneaky Pete's Day that has nothing to do with green beer at all?
Of course I can answer these questions for myself in two days, but I figure it would be nice if this article were an accurate reference before Pete's Day rolls around. --PaperWhiteMaskOfEvil 09:31, 4 Oct 2005 (MDT)
- Well, that's answered. The only remaining questions are: Is the drink message different on other days? Does drinking over the limit work on other days? Both of which I will answer to-morrow. --PaperWhiteMaskOfEvil 07:23, 6 Oct 2005 (MDT)
- Drink message is different on Pete's Day. Overdrinking only works on Pete's Day. Case closed. --PaperWhiteMaskOfEvil 10:57, 8 Oct 2005 (MDT)
Today the green beer is the special at the gnomish microbrewery, even though the entry in the wiki says that the special is only possible on Pete's day. --Rothe 06:02, 19 June 2006 (CDT)
Same thing today, green beer at the Micromicrobrewery. Someone should fix this. --Listen2Reason 13:49, 5 July 2006 (CDT)
- I noticed that on this page it says you can get the SSPD Drunken Stupor Adventures at 25 drunkeness, But on the SSPD Page it says 26. I won't change this one, cause I don't know which is right. --Judgericand 23:32, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
Does drinking green beer(from the microbrewery) eliminate the bad moon zodiac apon ascension?
I was able to drink to 11 past my limit with green beers today. I had 19 drunk, then drank a corpsetini to put me at 25. I then drank green beers all the way up to 31 drunk. If my limit is 20(which it is) then 31 is 11 past my limit, not 10. --Plater (t|c) 07:32, 17 February 2008 (CST)
- I just tried on my character and I was only able to drink 10 past my limit. (20 to 30)--Chunky_boo 07:46, 17 February 2008 (CST)
- Interesting, I most def had 31 drunk, I checked like a dozen times to make sure I wasn't seeing anything. However now that I have been stuporing for awhile, I am 30 drunk. Don't know what to say about that.
a proposed layout change
i was just in /newbie when a player asked 'how do i combine the three ingredients to make a green beer?' Perhaps the recipe should be split into two separate ones, side by side or one above t'other? Monsieur 10:33, 17 February 2008 (CST)