Talk:Golden Meat Stack
Rumored to require obtaining 1 million meat worth of either meat stacks or dense meat stacks during a HC ascention. Silverwolf727, 9:23pm 3-22-06.
current intelligence affirms that you must make 1 million meat during an HC run before this trophy is in reach.--A Naked Jew 09:16, 23 March 2006 (CST)
It says accumulated, but not whether at one time or not. So do you have to have 1,000,000 on your person, or have gotten that throughout the run, even if some was spent before purchasing the trophy. So long as the total is 1 Million?
- have it on you. --A Naked Jew 13:01, 6 April 2006 (CDT)
I have a multi that was in Hardcore, currently after, who has 1,000,000 meat on him. No trophy. So, seems to need to be with the restrictions on. --Amokk 05:33, 1 May 2006 (CDT)
- You probably dropped hardcore. I'm pretty sure this would be like gourdcore, so you have to be hardcore the whole time to buy it.--Exdeath 17:22, 5 June 2006 (CDT)
NS 13 strategies?
with NS13 and familiar nerf, its even harder to get now. anyone have any good ideas on how? Russianspy1234 13:53, 22 July 2007 (CDT)
- With runs lasting longer and higher level monsters to kill, NPZRing and drawing out combat may work just as well as before, if not better. I'd think that if you know what you're doing, it's probably even easier to get post-NS13 than it was before. --J12601 13:57, 22 July 2007 (CDT)
- Yep, even with outfits required on the level 12 battlefield, NZPRing your way through it with +item boosters on you should net you well over 1mill by the time you're done with that quest. -MarcyRoni 13:37, 28 July 2007 (CDT)
- Possible strategy: farm Orc Chasm for (A) clovers to use in the Treasury (1000 meat per turn), and (B) meat vortexes to use on the dirty thieving brigands (~520 meat per turn) and then run away so you don't run out of brigands.
- Now if only there was a level 14 quest... --Flargen 20:27, 28 December 2008 (UTC)
I got this by using standard meatfarming strategies, such as treasury for low level, airship for higher level, and finally improving to castle (600 mpa). I used hobo monkey, which helped a lot. --Shademaster00 20:52, 28 December 2008 (UTC)
How do we know this is 35? I thought the only way to find this out was through the Trophy Makers hut HTML...
MrTimofTimIII 12:47, 25 March 2006 (CST)
- or the trophy case HTML. i kmailed the holder of the trophy, and he told me.--A Naked Jew 16:47, 25 March 2006 (CST)
- Good good, I wasn't sure if someone just guess, thanks ANJ MrTimofTimIII 02:23, 26 March 2006 (CST)
Has anyone confirmed this OTHER than A Naked Jew?
Confirmed! I got up over one million and the trophy was available. Before buying it, I spent down to 999,950 meat and the trophy was no longer in the Trophy Hut for me. Upson autoselling back up to over a million, the trophy was available to me again.--Squi 18:57, 22 May 2006 (CDT)
Does anyone have any ideas?--rkMerafel 07:22, 30 July 2006 (CDT)
Oh God, this just became a lot harder to get! --Verfanor 10:43, 1 September 2006 (CDT)