Talk:Flaming juggler's balls
I just noticed some hit messages in combat in the HitS today; these may be new, I didn't see them on the player hit messages page. I figure it's best to collect them here, and they can be placed in the proper places later.
- You stay on the ball, get the ball rolling, and pelt him with your juggler's balls for X damage.
- You do some amazing tricks with your flaming juggler's balls, dazzling it and doing X damage. Now that's a marketable skill you got, there.
- You throw one of the balls at them. Apparently, they never took high school gym class, because they spectacularly fails to dodge, taking X damage.
- You get tired of juggling work, a family, and a social life, and instead juggle your flaming juggler's balls, hitting it for X damage.
- You hold your balls for charity, and for fancy dress, then you throw them at him for X damage.
And I submitted a bug report for that grammatical error in the gym class message (it should be "fail" due to the plural subject.)--Terion 03:01, 6 October 2007 (CDT)
- Another: You pelt it with your flaming balls -- er, orbs -- all the while maintaining a complex juggling pattern. You hit for X damage. --Terion 07:47, 7 October 2007 (CDT)