I wonder, should the page be rearranged so that the most recent crimbos are at the top (2007 first, then 2006, etc.)? I think that would be a much more helpful way of presenting it. Thoughts?--Godica 16:08, 25 December 2007 (CST)
Was there a message when you old people recieved these? Or were they just in your inventories? --Barnaby36 16:41, 3 Nov 2005 (MST)
- IIRC, there was announcement on the main page, but no received k-mail. --Zaku 17:13, 3 Nov 2005 (MST)
- Should we mention somewhere the Holiday Description? (Crimbo Story, I-V)
EDIT: Thanks. --El taco 23:53, 7 December 2007 (CST)
Allright, so the crimborg dodecaedron fell on Crimbotown, and is the newest grindzone. Talked to Unca Crimbo, he said to get in just pick the key under the doormat -- that means one can't go into the zones without talking to him first? Someone please check.
On other news, the Gingerborg Hive costs 100 meat, gives 5 fullness, and yielded 10-12-14 adventures to me. Hi-Octane Peppermint Jet Fuel yielded 10-12-15 adventures, 5 drunk each, 100 meat each. All of them are consumed on-spot at the cafe. Kobayen 22:33, 12 December 2007 (CST)
The link to Crimbo Town in the 2007 section links to the 2005 version of Crimbo Town...... currently.--Vince3 22:58, 12 December 2007 (CST)
I went to make a 2007 version of the Crimbo Town page, but seemingly someone just modded the original. Looks like each person has its own ideas on how things should be. Kobayen 23:11, 12 December 2007 (CST)
There seems to be a theme with the things gotten at the dodecahedron during one-time adventures. I think they will be made into an outfit. Also certain things seem to be part of a pair of pants.--Poketape 16:59, 18 December 2007 (CST)
I like Cheese. Is that helpful?
Could we have '(Also known as "Crimborg".)' like how Crimboween has '(Also known as "Crimboween".)' for it? --Blazingthunder 10:24, 23 December 2007 (CST)
Sneaky Petes Day on Crimbo 2008?
I was looking around, the first day of Crimbo is also going to be St Sneaky Petes Day. Will there be another Crimboween style holiday, do you think?
Possibility of a Fallout Crimbo?
It seems to me that several of the advent calendar items reference the Fallout world so far. Most noticeably Irradiated Candy Cane and Gingerbread Mutant Bugbear. However, these could just be basic radiation. But, given the tendencies for Jick & Co., seems like a legitimate cultural reference for the Holiday. --Narc 06:24, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
- Radiation-based (er, Grimacite-based) mutation is a pretty common theme dating back to the 1950s, although I wouldn't be surprised if some Fallout references showed up. --Itsatrap 17:50, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
Crimbo based mutations
After the Grimicite mutations for the Halloween week it looks like we're in for more. As if the Advent treats were not hint enough attempting to adventure at the Grim Grimicite Site yields this message:
"We've got our hands full trying to clean up the mess that old bearded lunatic made out here. Hey, why am I tellin' you this? The Boss is gonna skin me! Get outta here, wiseguy."
Could the penguin be referring to Uncle Crimbo? --Arno 10:28, 1 December 2008 (EST)
I think so too after I got the irradiated candy cane. --Cheeetar 09:15, 5 December 2008 (UTC)
If people are interested and have access to it, there's a Crimbo spading wave going on in Google Wave. If you don't have a Wave account, a number of people are giving away invitations in this forum thread. --Chumpy Forks 08:22, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
- Where's a good place to document the note on the Main Map that points people to Uncle P's? --Itsatrap 21:46, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
- wasn't sure what protocol was for stating drops given from the advent calender but on day 1 i got a "CRIMBCOIDS mints".--Qbr12 04:40, 1 December 2010 (UTC)
Hobopolis Town Square
- The names of the Hobos in the Hobopolis Town Square now be Crimbo-themed. The hobos seem to be unemployed Crimbo elves, has CRIMBCO completely assumed their former duties? Names are being posted in the KoL Crimbo '10 thread. We should figure out the formula. --JRSiebz (☎|§|‡) 07:32, 2 December 2010 (UTC)
- Examples from thread:
- No-Shoulders Leoron Wreathweaver
- Gummy Crainefindel Tinselstringer, the San Francisco Treat
- Slo-Mo Nickyrond, the Monkey Man
- Ryanfindel Giftwrapper, the Bedazzler
- Ugly-Ass Pontiusfindel "Orc Pajamas" Stockingstuffer
- Upon further review this may have been an accidental override of the hobo naming by experimental crimbo elf naming. As it has possibly been fixed? --JRSiebz (☎|§|‡) 06:22, 3 December 2010 (UTC)
Covert crimbo buddies
How are the covert crimbo buddies assigned? HolyCow1234 08:19, 19 December 2010 (UTC)
- fellow clannies. -acm 11:36, 29 Dece,ber 2010 (EST)
- My crimbo buddy (target) is not in my clan, but is an old contact of mine. I don't know who was sending me stuff, but I don't think s/he is a clanmate. My clan has seven active members, and all were involved in clan discussion about this. I publicly asked for more bath balls, and continued to get gifts that were not bath balls. (I still don't have a black ball.) One of my clannies, and some people I've spoken to in chat have said they got multis. One of my multis got some random person I don't know. --Club (#66669) (Talk) 18:31, 29 December 2010 (UTC)
Is there some reason there's no discussion of this part of the event in the main page?? was a good outlet for creative heart-i-ness... -acm 11:36, 29 Dece,ber 2010 (EST)
- I'd like to clarify that the Don asks only for liver popsicles. A decaying goldfish liver or liver and let pie wouldn't do. (Sorry for being pedantic. I honestly just want to help.) --Yatsufusa 22:00, 11 December 2012 (CET)
For Crimbo 2012 I'm not seeing much discussion so I wish to share a FB note that im keeping all Spoilers that I find https://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&¬e_id=448413248541791&id=186934754689643
-Tobymac 21:56 1 December 2012 (EST)