Wow, you've never seen sugar do this before. It looks like someone liquified it, then poured it out into a glass-like pane. Like your mom, it's as delicious as it is brittle.
(In-game plural: sugar sheets)
- Summon Sugar Sheet
- Takes you to Sugar Sheet Folding.
- All sugar equipment can be pulverized into sugar shards.
- Sugar equipment also breaks into sugar shards after 31 combats with the item equipped.
- Combats exited using free runaways will count against the 30 turn limit.
- Each sugar item type has its own 31-combat counter. For example, if you use a sugar shield for 25 combats and then equip another familiar with a freshly-created sugar shield, the second shield will break after 6 more combats as both shields share the same counter.
- Prior to a trivial update on September 1, 2014, this item did not use shop.php: instead, it used sugarsheets.php:
|sugar shotgun||[make one]|
|sugar shillelagh||[make one]|
|sugar shank||[make one]|
|sugar chapeau||[make one]|
|sugar shorts||[make one]|
|sugar shield||[make one]|
|sugar shirt||[make one]|
- If you do not have any sugar sheets left (after using a sheet):
|TOP 10 sugar sheet collections|
6. Joker - 5945 | 7. Tibbiara - 4794 | 8. mflGrMp - 4744 | 9. Vinaashak - 4444 | 10. Lizmeis - 3369
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings