Wow, you've never seen sugar do this before. It looks like someone liquified it, then poured it out into a glass-like pane. Like your mom, it's as delicious as it is brittle.
Also like your mom, you should probably do something with it before it cools.
Cannot be discarded
: sugar sheets
- Summon Sugar Sheet
- All sugar equipment can be pulverized into sugar shards.
- Sugar equipment also breaks into sugar shards after 31 combats with the item equipped.
- Combats exited using free runaways will count against the 30 turn limit.
- Each sugar item type has its own 31-combat counter. For example, if you use a sugar shield for 25 combats and then equip another familiar with a freshly-created sugar shield, the second shield will break after 6 more combats as both shields share the same counter.
You can fold your X sugar sheets into a variety of items:
- Prior to a trivial update on September 1, 2014, this item did not use shop.php: instead, it used sugarsheets.php:
You can't fold your 0 sugar sheets into a variety of items:
- If you do not have any sugar sheets left (after using a sheet):