This is an accordion, which you stole from someone, you big jerk. Then again, you're keeping someone from playing the accordion, which somewhat balances the negative moral aspects of the theft.
(In-game plural: stolen accordions)
- The Spooky Forest
- A Three-Tined Fork
- chewing gum on a string (sometimes)
- Starting/Ascending as an Accordion Thief
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
You give up on clever tune-based attacks and just whack <it> with one end of your stolen accordion for X damage. SOCKO! BIFF! KAPOW!
You play a haunting melody on your stolen accordion. Even though half the keys are missing and the bellows leak, it still does X damage. BARF! POW! BOOF!
You roll out the barrel. The barrel of PAIN. You do X damage. BONK! SPLAT! ZOT!
You play a rock 'n' roll tune on your stolen accordion. <It> describes it as 'quirky,' so you smack <it> for X damage. ZOT! ZOT! BONK!
You bring the accordion's bellows together rapidly, pinching <it> between the folds. <It> bellows in pain and takes X damage. WHACK! POW! KERBLAM!
- On use:
|You gain 4-5 hit points.|
- Only Accordion Thieves can use this instrument to cast Accordion Thief buffs. All other classes must use a toy accordion or an antique accordion.
- Using a stolen accordion to cast Accordion Thief buffs gives a buff duration of 5 Adventures.
- The second part of the description, starting from "Then again," was added on or around May 20, 2006.
- After the October 31, 2013 update to the Accordion Thief, only Accordion Thieves can use this instrument (or any other "stolen" accordions) to cast buffs.
- Having a stolen accordion equipped as your weapon used to cause your AT buff duration to be 5 turns, even if you had a better instrument in your inventory. This was changed some time before May 30, 2014 (but most likely in 2013).
- The hit message "You roll out the barrel [...]" is a reference to the song "Roll Out the Barrel", a drinking song that is traditionally played on the accordion.
|disco ball | disco mask | helmet turtle | mariachi pants | pasta spoon | ravioli hat | saucepan | seal-skull helmet | seal-clubbing club | stolen accordion | turtle totem|
|TOP 10 stolen accordion collections|
6. Flaaron - 108281 | 7. Squirrelkin2 - 100079 | 8. Mushashi - 48620 | 9. Boris52 - 46983 | 10. MrMooge88 - 39709
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings