|Monster Parts||head, arm, leg, torso|
You ready your weapon as a vampire in an ancient and yellowing lace gown drifts down the hall toward you. As she gets near, you realize that she's old. Very very old. You know that weird smell that old people sometimes get when they don't or can't take care of themselves properly? Sweat and antiseptic and old lady perfume? Multiply that by about 600 years.
She doesn't manage to actually hit you, but the stink alone is enough to knock you off your feet. Ouch! Oof! (stench damage)
You aren't sure what's worse: having your blood sucked out, or the thought of how many dead things that mouth has touched recently. Ow! Argh! (stench damage)
The vampire bites your neck. The worst part of this is her terrible breath. Unexpectly, it smells like she's been eating raw garlic. Ouch! Ugh! (stench damage)
She bites you on the arse, which instantly turns green from some terrible infection. Argh! Argh! (stench damage)
The vampire bites your neck, and drinks some of your blood. And backwashes. (CRITICAL HIT!) Ow! Argh! (stench damage)
The vampire tries to bite your <forehead>, but you push her away. Man, when was the last time she brushed her teeth?
She starts to bite you, but gets a whiff of her own breath and starts coughing uncontrollably.
She tries to attack you, but her eyes are watering from her own overpowering stench, making it difficult to target you accurately.
The vampire starts to bite your neck, but you throw a breath mint in her mouth, and she almost chokes.
She tries to bite you, but you keep flinching away from the terrible smell.
The vampire takes a moment to spray some Binaca in her mouth. It doesn't help. (FUMBLE!)
The vampire shrieks at you, exhaling a lungful of corpse-breath.
|You lose 1-10 hit points.|
|Enemy regains 10 HP|
|You acquire an item: cod cape|
|You acquire an item: Dreadsylvanian Almanac page|
|You acquire an item: Freddy Kruegerand|
|You gain ??? <substat>.|
Occurs at Dreadsylvanian Castle
- The Freddy Kruegerand and Dreadsylvanian Almanac page drops are not affected by item drop modifiers. They are similar to the beer lens drop and drops from crates. In particular, they can still drop after being stomped.
- If any elements are banished, each round of combat with a stench Dreadsylvanian take damage with a message:
- You inhale deeply to acclimate yourself to the stink, but end up gagging and retching.
- Uggh, it smells like Death farted in here.
- You know how if you smell something bad for long enough, your brain adjusts and you kind of stop smelling it? That's not happening here.
- Boy does it stink in here.
- Remember how good a freshly-baked loaf of bread smells? No, you don't, because you've been marinating in this stink too long.
- Something smells terrible. You sniff your armpits, wondering if it's you.
- What is that smell? Did something die in here? Like, recently?
- You glance around, trying to identify the source of that awful stink.
- You breathe through your mouth, trying to avoid smelling whatever you're smelling.
|You lose Y hit points. (stench damage)|
|You acquire an effect: Nauseated|
(duration: N+1 Adventures)
- Every round, vampires suck your blood, healing themselves.
- The vampire turns into a reeking bat, does something bats do a lot that is really disgusting, then turns back.
- The vampire shrieks at you, exhaling a lungful of corpse-breath.
- The vampire's spit smells like blood and death, and he's slobbering all over while he sucks your blood.
- The vampire stops sucking your blood to belch a belch that smells like fresh blood and old corpses.
- The vampire turns into a cloud of mist, but it's a green cloud that smells horrible.
- The vampire's breath smells like a corpse, and not a particularly fresh one, as he sucks your blood.
- You smell burning feathers as the vampire sucks some blood out of your brain.
- You think the vampire's turning into mist, but the little cloud that just came out of him doesn't smell like mist at all.
- You're not sure what's worse: the vampire's fangs in your neck, or his stinky breath.
- The name, image, and introduction text of this monster are all randomly selected: