|Monster Parts||head, arm, leg, torso|
Sentence: 15 Minutes
These stone castle passageways are uncomfortably drafty, and apparently you aren't the only one who thinks so, as this skeleton has crafted a warm fur coat to keep the chill out of its bones. However, by "warm fur coat" I mean "a collection of dead rats clumsily sewn together", so the overall picture is less of a cosmopolitan man-about-town than a skeleton inside a pile of rotting rat carcasses.
The skeleton runs up next to you. You start retching so hard, you pull a muscle. Eek! Oof! (stench damage)
The skeleton doesn't actually hit you, but it gets close enough that the smell knocks you off your feet. Argh! Ooh! (stench damage)
The skeleton's stink hits you with the power of a physical blow. In fact you can almost see a shimmering nigh-invisible fist. Oof! Oof! (stench damage)
The skeleton claws you, and your entire everything gets infected and falls off. ...Okay, not really. But it feels terrible. Ouch! Ouch! (stench damage)
The skeleton scratches at you with its bony claws. Its bony, and not in the least bit clean, claws. Argh! Argh! (stench damage)
The skeleton punches you in the kidney with its fist, and in the nose with its stench. Ooh! Ugh! Ugh! Eek! Ooh! (stench damage)
The skeleton tries to attack you, but you refuse to let it get anywhere near you.
The skeleton tries to claw you, but you know better than to let any of that filth get anywhere near your bloodstream.
The skeleton runs up next to you, but doesn't attack. I guess it was expecting the smell to do its work for it? Lazy skeleton.
The skeleton claws at you, but you quickly cover yourself with hand sanitizer.
The skeleton focuses its stink at you, but nothing much happens.
The skeleton gets a whiff of itself, and reels for a moment. Note that, as a skeleton, it has no actual nose, lungs, or sensory apparatus. That's how bad it smells. (FUMBLE!)
|You acquire an item: tailbone shield|
|You acquire an item: Dreadsylvanian Almanac page|
|You acquire an item: Freddy Kruegerand|
|You gain ??? <substat>.|
Occurs at Dreadsylvanian Castle
- The Freddy Kruegerand and Dreadsylvanian Almanac page drops are not affected by item drop modifiers. They are similar to the beer lens drop and drops from crates. In particular, they can still drop after being stomped.
- If any elements are banished, each round of combat with a stench Dreadsylvanian take damage with a message:
- You inhale deeply to acclimate yourself to the stink, but end up gagging and retching.
- Uggh, it smells like Death farted in here.
- You know how if you smell something bad for long enough, your brain adjusts and you kind of stop smelling it? That's not happening here.
- Boy does it stink in here.
- Remember how good a freshly-baked loaf of bread smells? No, you don't, because you've been marinating in this stink too long.
- Something smells terrible. You sniff your armpits, wondering if it's you.
- What is that smell? Did something die in here? Like, recently?
- You glance around, trying to identify the source of that awful stink.
- You breathe through your mouth, trying to avoid smelling whatever you're smelling.
|You lose Y hit points. (stench damage)|
|You acquire an effect: Nauseated|
(duration: N+1 Adventures)
- This monster has elemental resistant which increases with the difficulty of the zone.
- The name, image, and introduction text of this monster are all randomly selected: