Staff of the Black Kettle
The pot might be a hypocrite, but it has a point. Kettles are indeed black, but they're also dark -- they know things -- things man was not meant to know, primarily because men aren't kettles. And this staff will share some of those secrets with you. The secret of making popcorn that is both sweet and salty, for instance.
(In-game plural: Staves of the Black Kettle)
|Staff of the Teapot Tempest||olive lo mein||around the world||jug-o-magicalness||6 magical mystery juices||asbestos ore|
|Staff of the Black Kettle|
|Jiggle your Staff of the Black Kettle|
You jiggle your staff, and there is a clang as the head of it flies off and beans your opponent in the head, dealing 20-25 damage.
- You can only jiggle your staff once per fight.
- "Pot calling the kettle black" is a common idiom referring to hypocrisy.
- The comment about popcorn refers to kettle corn, a variety of popcorn to which both sugar and salt are added.
- The jiggle text refers to "Flying off the handle", an idiom for becoming violently angry.
|TOP 10 Staff of the Black Kettle collections|
6. Lord Stefano - 13 | 7. Mistress of the Obvious - 13 | 8. Phred Green - 11 | 9. amanojaku - 11 | 10. Magic2729 - 10
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings