Staff of Queso Escusado
This staff, crafted from pungent cheese, allows the Chef-Mage to command primordial stench against his or her foes. And if his or her foes can't stand the stench, they should get out of his or her kitchen.
Type: weapon (1-handed chefstaff)
Damage: 1 - 2
Cannot be discarded
Spell Damage +50%
+20 Damage to Stench Spells
Regenerate 6-8 MP per adventure
NOTE: This item cannot be equipped while in Hardcore.
(In-game plural: Staves of Queso Escusado)
- Items (with Spirit of Rigatoni or special sauce glove)
- stinky cheese ball
- stinky cheese eye
|| Jiggle your Staff of Queso Escusado
You jiggle your staff, knocking loose a bunch of stink. It washes over your opponent, dealing (Z-10) to (Z+10) damage.
|Holding your nose with one hand, you squish the stinky cheese into a new shape with your other hand.|
- Items will only squish into this if you are eligible to equip chefstaves.
- The jiggle damage is between (Z-10) and (Z+10), with a minimum of 10.
- Z is the current value of your "stinky cheese counter". At the end of any combat, the counter increases by the number of unique stinky cheese items you have equipped. The counter is capped at 100 and is reset to 0 at rollover (or on ascension).
- The counter increases at the end of combat even if the combat did not cost an adventure (free runaways, Infernal Seals, BRICKO fights, etc.). Non-combat adventures do not affect the counter.
- "If you can't stand the heat, you should get out of the kitchen" is a quote popularized by Harry S. Truman.
- This staff's name translates to "Staff of Toilet Cheese".