Stack of communist leaflets
(In-game plural: stacks of communist leaflets)
- On first use against a monster ever:
+1 Communist Reindeer Proselytization
- When already used on that monster ever:
|You've already spread the reindeers' message to this monster.|
The text about your progress only appear if you have used them. That is to say there is no message for 0 flyers distributed. Possible messages include:
- "Did you know that in a perfect society," you tell your opponent while handing it a flyer, "The workers... something, something... means of production?"
- "Here, have a flyer," you say, handing it to your opponent. They glance at it briefly, and continue attacking you.
- "Here, have some communist propaganda," you say, handing a flyer to your opponent.
- "Oh cool, thanks," they say.
- "Hey, would you like a dramatic picture of a fist printed in red ink with some sort of militant slogan under it?" you ask your opponent.
- "But of course!" he replies.
- You hand a flyer to your opponent. "What's this?" it asks.
- "You'll have to go ask Rudolph," you say. "I barely ever understand what that guy is talking about."
- You hand your opponent a flyer. He takes it to be polite, then looks around for a trash can. Finding none, he grumbles and stuffs it in his pocket.