In addition to regular skills, there are 6 Spookyraven skills that can be learned, one for each class. Learning all six earns the player the Eerily Skilled trophy.
- Obtain and equip Lord Spookyraven's spectacles from One Ornate Nightstand in the The Haunted Bedroom.
- Adventure in The Haunted Bedroom until you defeat an animated mahogany nightstand. Choose the third option. The item you obtain is based on your class:
- Seal Clubber and Avatar of Boris: tattered wolf standard
- Turtle Tamer: tattered snake standard
- Pastamancer and Sauceror: English to A. F. U. E. Dictionary
- Disco Bandit and Accordion Thief: bizarre illegible sheet music
- All other classes (Zombie Master, Avatar of Jarlsberg, Avatar of Sneaky Pete) will find nothing.
- From here, your course of action will vary according to your Class:
- SC/AoB: Adventure in The Haunted Gallery until you get the Out in the Garden adventure. Choose to fight the first knight.
- TT: Adventure in The Haunted Gallery until you get the Out in the Garden adventure. Choose to fight the second knight.
- PM/S: Adventure in The Haunted Library until you get the Take a Look, it's in a Book! (Rise) adventure. Choose to read "Ancient Forbidden Unspeakable Evil, a Love Story", followed by "Chapter 3: Twisted, Curdled, Corrupt Energy and You". (Adventure again if you get the other adventure).
- DB/AT: Adventure in The Haunted Ballroom until you get the Curtains adventure. Choose to "Investigate the organ".
- Snarl of the Timberwolf (Seal Clubber/Avatar of Boris) (+10 Spooky damage)
- Spectral Snapper (Turtle Tamer) (Spooky damage based on buffed Muscle)
- Fearful Fettucini (Pastamancer) (Spooky damage based on buffed Mysticality)
- Scarysauce (Sauceror) (buff Spooky damage; cold and sleaze resistance)
- Tango of Terror (Disco Bandit) (Spooky damage and delevels)
- Dirge of Dreadfulness (Accordion Thief) (Bonus Spooky damage)