The Spookyraven Manor clearly resides in Seaside Town on the Right Side of the Tracks. Although you can adventure at its pantry immediately, a ghostly force (and locked doors) prevents you from adventuring elsewhere, unless your presence is personally requested...
Once you've ventured inside, you'll find that its denizens are anything but well-mannered. In fact, be you man or woman, this place is downright scary! But persevere, and you might just learn something new.
Once your teeth stop chattering like castanets, you will find:
- The Haunted Pantry
- The Haunted Kitchen
- The Haunted Conservatory
- The Haunted Billiards Room
- The Haunted Library
- Lady Spookyraven (with Lady Spookyraven's necklace in your inventory)
- Stairs Up lead eventually to:
- The Stairs Down leads to:
- On The Source special challenge path:
Oh, and whenever your total turns played (across all ascensions) modulo 37 is zero, the lights will go out. Don't get spooked!
- There is a monster version of this location.
- Several of the rooms in the manor (i.e. the Conservatory, Kitchen, Billiards Room, and Library) refer to the board game Cluedo (known in North America as 'Clue').
- The first KoL-related appearance of Spookyraven Manor was in the 2005 KoL Con Carne event, where it was a zone filled with vampire stereotypes. Originally, "Spookyraven" was coined to make fun of a character played by Almus in a Vampire: the Masquerade LARP.
- Prior to the revamp on May 14, 2014, the Spookyraven Manor required you to notice that the Pantry is in the manor and the insides looked like this: