There is nothing that cannot be made scarier with the addition of a lit fuse. It's like the fear equivalent of a Ritz.
(In-game plural: spooky clusterbombs)
|spooky cluster||length of old fuse|
- Against a single monster:
|You light the bomb and toss it at <him>. It explodes, filling the area with snaking tendrils of gray mist and dealing X damage.|
- Against a group:
|You light the bomb and toss it into the middle of the group of enemies. It explodes, filling the area with snaking tendrils of gray mist and dealing X damage.|
- This recipe must be learned by using a Dreadsylvanian Almanac page.
- This item cannot be untinkered.
- The bombs deal damage exactly equal to your highest buffed stat, increased by a group multiplier.
- The group multiplier is equal to ⌈group size / 2⌉?, so, for example, using one against an enemy of size 3 would deal damage equal to double your highest stat.
|TOP 10 spooky clusterbomb collections|
6. Magnus Thunderblade - 1 | 7. THE Duke of Doi Tung - 1 | 8. Terrapin_Man - 1 | 9. apisguy - 1 | 10. TheLetterM - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings