Spooky Putty sheet
| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
This is a wad of Spooky Putty that you've pressed into a flat sheet, so that you can copy newspaper ink with it.
(In-game plural: Spooky Putty sheets)
- From Inventory (squished):
|Shuddering, you squish the Spooky Putty into a new shape.|
- In combat:
|You press the sheet of spooky putty against <him> and make a perfect copy, which you shove into your sack. <He> doesn't seem to appreciate it too much...|
- If you try to use your sheet more than 5 times in a day, or make more than 6 copies total (with the Rain-Doh black box):
|You're too scared to copy any more monsters today. Maybe you'll feel braver tomorrow.|
- If you try to use it against a monster that cannot be copied:
|This monster is a little too scary for you to make a copy of it.|
|For some reason, you can't bring yourself to make a copy of this monster. It's just too... unique and special.|
- If you already have a Spooky Putty monster and use a second sheet:
|You've already got one copy of a monster, and you're too scared to hold onto more than one at a time.|
- While in hardcore:
|Container of Spooky Putty squeezables|
- Allows you to copy monsters.
- Can not be used in Hardcore.
- You must have Spirit of Rigatoni or a special sauce glove equipped for this item to turn into the Spooky Putty snake, otherwise it will turn into the Spooky Putty mitre.
- Upon successfully copying a monster, your Spooky Putty sheet is replaced by the "Spooky Putty monster" item. Your sheet is returned upon using the Spooky Putty monster and entering combat. As such, you can use the sheet again while fighting the copy you just created.
- Even if you have more than one sheet the maximum uses per-day are 5.
- You are allowed 6 copies a day, but can only use the Putty Sheet 5 times. In order to get the other copy, you must use the Rain-Doh black box.
- Causes the monster to automatically hit, if able to attack that round.
- Shares a counter with the Rain-Doh black box.
|Spooky Putty sheet | Rain-Doh black box|
|TOP 10 Spooky Putty sheet collections|
6. Quaxalot - 1 | 7. EXOR169 - 1 | 8. Perkk - 1 | 9. ragazi - 1 | 10. Gracefire - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings