Interesting! A necklace with a shiny metal spade hanging from it!
I wonder what it's for? I guess you could give it to someone to say "hey, baby, I dig you." And then they'd punch you in the face.
You should probably just call it a spade.
Selling Price: 10 Meat.
: spade necklaces
- Clan Rumpus Room
- Mr. Klaw "Skill" Crane Game (sometimes)
- This item, although it is a 'spade', cannot be used to dig up Fernswarthy's grave in the Wizard of Ego quest.
- In the Bartle Test (and, by extension, the BarKol test), "spades" are players who prefer discovering areas, creating maps and learning about hidden places.
- The last line refers to the phrase "calling a spade a spade," meaning to speak frankly and without obfuscation.
- The second part of the description refers to a type of shovel called a spade, and the running theme of getting punched in the face for really bad puns on KoL.