(In-game plural: spade necklaces)
- This item, although it is a 'spade', cannot be used to dig up Fernswarthy's grave in the Wizard of Ego quest.
- In the Bartle Test (and, by extension, the BarKol test), "spades" are players who prefer discovering areas, creating maps and learning about hidden places.
- The last line refers to the phrase "calling a spade a spade," meaning to speak frankly and without obfuscation.
- The second part of the description refers to a type of shovel called a spade, and the running theme of getting punched in the face for really bad puns on KoL.
|TOP 10 spade necklace collections|
6. AllyBiscuits - 365 | 7. Yatsufusa - 261 | 8. RattyLabray - 253 | 9. whizdad - 225 | 10. Rutger von Horeburg - 210
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings