| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
Soul SauceryType: Passive
MP Cost: N/A
One of the fundamental tenets of Saucery is that everything is Sauce. Literally everything, on a basic level, behaves like Sauce. And you've learned that souls are no different. They just... scream a little more when you cook them.
NOTE: Only true Saucerors can control Soulsauce. For everybody else it just goes everywhere and makes a big mess.
Allows you to gather Soulsauce from defeated foes
- This skill does nothing for non-Saucerors.
- Allows you to collect Soulsauce after winning a combat. The amount of Soulsauce absorbed is related to your opponent's ML. (exact amounts needs spading)
- Your Soulsauce is capped at 100. After reaching 100 you must spend some Soulsauce before you are able to absorb any more.
- Your current Soulsauce will be displayed in your charpane under your Drunkenness counter:
- Soulsauce: X
- Having a hazardous sauce dosimeter equipped will increase the amount of Soulsauce absorbed from defeated opponents by one.
- An equipped Saucepanic presumably has the same effect.
- Soulsauce can be spent on these special combat skills:
- Soulsauce can also be spent on these special noncombat skills:
- As a Sauceror at the end of combat:
- You absorb X Soulsauce from your opponent.