(In-game plural: piles of snailmail bits)
- The Outer Compound
- Allow 6-8 Weeks For Delivery
- Untamed Turtle in a Crown of Thrones/Buddy Bjorn
- Using 3:
|You link snailmail bits together until you've made a coif. It doesn't take nearly as long as you expected. |
- Using 5:
|You link snailmail bits together into a pair of breeches, reflecting on what a shame it is that nobody assembles their armor by hand any more, now that machines can do it faster and easier.
- Using 8 (with Torso Awaregness):
|You link snailmail bits together to make a hauberk. Now you'll be safe from snow and rain, though I'm not sure what good it'll do about the gloom of night.
- Using any other number, or 8 without Torso Awaregness:
|You can't figure out how to make anything out of that many bits of snailmail.|
- Snow, rain and gloom of night are no obstacles to the United States Postal Service creed.
- Snail mail is an Internet slang term referring to traditional physical mail (as opposed to electronic mail).
- The crafting of equipment refers to chain mail, a type of ancient armor made of linked metal rings.
|TOP 10 snailmail bits collections|
6. Turtlegeuse - 139 | 7. lupus4 - 115 | 8. Misha_Z - 100 | 9. caducus - 100 | 10. Artie Effham - 97
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings