Smash & Graaagh
|There is an in-game bug related to this page.|
|Casting smash & graaagh a second time consumes zombies but causes no action during your round.|
| Data on this page needs confirmation.
Smash & GraaaghType: Combat
Zombie Cost: 2
When zombies charge a dude, he is likely to pay more attention to defending his skull than to defending his possessions.
Attempt to steal an item from your opponent
|Source:||An Open Grave|
|Level:||Master of the Zombie 3|
|At your command, two zombies rush your opponent, one clutching him in a rather gross hug while the other claws at him with its long, ragged fingernails for X points of damage -- incidentally tearing free an item, which the zombie tosses to you. Your foe smashes the zombies to the ground, but hey, at least you got some loot in the deal.
orAt your command, two zombies rush your opponent, one clutching it in a rather gross hug while the other claws at him with its long ragged fingernails for 7 points of damage. Your opponent breaks free of the zombie's grip and knocks the two of them to the ground angrily.
- This skill can only be used once per combat.
- This skill can only be used to pickpocket 30 times a day. It still can be used to do damage after that.
- X (damage done during the loot grab) is approximately 7 to 12.
- Works like a 100% Pickpocket, except it (probably) doesn't grab pickpocket-only items.
- Like Pickpocket, it will always fail (by design) against possessed wine rack.
- Prior to a trivial update on December 10, 2014, this skill could successfully pickpocket an infinite number of times per day.