Slug of rum
(In-game plural: slugs of rum)
|You slug back the slug of rum, and feel vaguely sluggish for a minute. Man, that shot was saltier than an old pirate eating crackers.|
|You gain 3 Drunkenness.|
- The answer in the item description corresponds to the question, posed by Johnny Depp's Captain Jack Sparrow in the 2003 film Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, "Why is the rum gone?"
- "U-G-L-Y, it ain't got no alibi; it's ugly." is a reference to the cheer of the Central High School football cheerleaders in the 1986 film Wildcats, starring Goldie Hawn. Additionally, this chant is a song on Fishbone's self titled 1985 release.
- The line in the description, "god loves ugly" is a reference to the album "God Loves Ugly" by the hip hop group Atmosphere, whose MC is named Slug.
- God Lives Underwater is an industrial rock band best known for their song No More Love.
|TOP 10 slug of rum collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 1070 | 7. Kareth - 886 | 8. whizdad - 589 | 9. tRoUBlefacE - 434 | 10. SyntheticSoul - 430
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings