While nowhere near as powerful as a crossbow, this can still deal some damage to your enemies. Provided, of course, your enemies aren't immune to peeve-based damage, having kept them as pets.
(In-game plural: slightly peevedbows)
- The Armory and Leggery (450 meat)
You fire a bolt from your slightly peevedbow, hitting (and annoying) <it> for X damage. ZAP! WHACK! ZOT!
You fire another somewhat annoying volley from your slightly peevedbow, hitting for X damage. KERBLAM! BARF! BONK!
You know what I hate? Taking X damage from a slightly peevedbow. I'm sure your opponent feels the same way. SOCKO! KERBLAM! WHAM!
You know what really grinds my gears? When someone shoots me for X damage with a slightly peevedbow. WHACK! BARF! BOOF!
You let loose a volley of peeves from your slightly peevedbow, hitting <it> for X damage. WHAMMO! POW! BONK!
- "Pet peeve" is a phrase referring to a repeated event or phenomenon which a specific person finds especially annoying; that event is said to be the person's "pet peeve".
- The name "slightly peevedbow" is a play on "crossbow" (slightly peeved = cross = angry).
- "You know what I hate?" from the hit messages is a reference to "A Few Minutes with Andy Rooney".
- "You know what really grinds my gears?" from the hit messages is a reference to an episode of Family Guy, where Peter becomes the host of a segment on the local news that parodies Andy Rooney.
|TOP 10 slightly peevedbow collections|
6. pigeongoatofdoooooooom - 240 | 7. Darkling - 100 | 8. IntellectualPanther - 42 | 9. TheDotGamer - 42 | 10. jimmy_hoffa - 37
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings