|Locations||The Defiled Niche, The Misspelled Cemetary (Post-Cyrpt)|
|Monster Parts||head, tentacle|
This lihc is much like other lihcs, only a lot smoother. Oooooh, yeah.
It smoothly glides over and smoothly throttles you. Argh! Oof! Ouch! (spooky damage)
It covers you in slick, slick slime. You feel briefly like you should bust some ghosts. Ugh! Ugh! Ooh! (spooky damage)
It smoothly wraps its tentacles around you, and quite slickly throttles you. Eek! Ouch! Ow! (spooky damage)
It swoops high into the air, then comes screaming down at you! You run back and forth to dodge, but it slickly keeps pace with your every turn. It collides with you, covering you in slick, sick, slime. Oof! Oof! Ooh! (spooky damage)
It tries to put the smooth moves on you, but you roughly push it aside.
It smoothly glides over and tries to throttle you, but is too smooth to be able to grip you.
It tries to cover you in slick slime, but you slickly get out of the way.
It tries to smoothly wrap its tentacles around you, but they're too smooth to grip.
It zooms toward you, then dives and slides across the ground as slickly and quickly as you please. Or as you don't please, which is the case. You leap out of the way and it skids past you until it hits the wall. (FUMBLE!)
|You acquire an item: lihc eye (20.4% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: lihc face (7.4% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: shimmering tendrils (5.4% chance)*|
|You gain 11-12 <substat>.|
- The name of this monster may be a play on the name of the rapper Slick Rick.
- The third attack message refers to the movie Ghostbusters, in which one of the main characters is slimed.
- The fumble message refers to the "The Siamese Cat Song", originally sung in the Disney movie Lady and the Tramp:
- We are Siamese if you please
- We are Siamese if you don't please