Single swig of vodka
This is a vodka bottle with a single gulp left in it. It's probably 90% backwash, but at least the other 10% is antiseptic.
(In-game plural: multiple swigs of vodka)
- Occasionally after combat in the KOLHS Challenge Path, when at level 9 or greater. 100 meat is automatically lost when it is obtained.
|You wince as you swallow the last of the vodka, wishing you had had a V8. To mix with it. Or maybe just instead of it.|
|You gain 2 Drunkenness.|
|TOP 10 single swig of vodka collections|
6. Nanimonai3 - 18 | 7. Lothp - 14 | 8. Solve_Omnis - 13 | 9. Lord Stefano - 12 | 10. Grim Digger - 11
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings