Silent SlamType: Combat
MP Cost: 5
Clobbering people is a science, but clobbering people without making any noise? That's an art. And you are the Matisse of it.
|Source:||Record of infuriating silence|
|Effect:||Deals spooky damage, delevels, and stuns for one round|
|You sidle up to your opponent and deliver a smack, dealing X damage, knocking it silly, and making absolutely no noise.
- The amount of Spooky Damage dealt is a random value within the base damage range of the weapon in your main hand, or double the range if that weapon is a club.
- For example, with a fouet de tortue-dressage (damage range 2-4) the skill deals 2-4 damage. With a Brimstone Bludgeon (damage range 20-40) it deals 40-80 damage.
- The amount of Spooky Damage dealt is not doubled for swords when Iron Palms is an active intrinsic buff.
- If you have no weapon in your main hand, the skill deals 1-2 damage.
- The amount of deleveling (Y) is half the amount of damage (X), rounded down, minimum 1.
- Causes the opponent not to attack you on the turn the skill is used. This is somehow different from regular stunning. It is also not a stagger, as it does not prevent the opponent's passive abilities the way staggers do.
- Using any Silent skill deactivates all the Silent skills for the remainder of the combat.
- Henri-Émile-Benoît Matisse was a French artist.