Sewer tanker

From TheKolWiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Sewer tanker
Monster ID 1501
Locations A Deserted Stretch of I-911
Hit Points 1
Attack Player's Moxie+3 (min 10)
Defense Player's Muscle+3 (min 10)
Initiative 0
Meat None
Phylum construct
Elements None
Resistance None
Monster Parts antenna, body, fender, ladder, wheel
Drops
"honey" dipper, plumber's lunch
Manuel Entry
refreshedit data
sewer tanker You're fighting a sewer tanker

This is a tanker truck emblazoned with signage that proudly states it is hauling raw sewage.

The signs don't indicate why it's hauling raw sewage, though. Where did it come from? Where is it going to? How does this guy make any money off of this?

Maybe he's trying to muscle in on Degrassi Knoll's sewage-hauling business.

Hit Message(s):

A brackish, brownish liquid seeps out of the truck and you step in it and slip and fall. Ugh! Ow! (stench damage)

The driver lets off some sewer gas (I mean, the truck's sewer gas, not his personal stash), releasing a foul cloud that envelops you. Ouch! Ugh! Oof! (stench damage)

Something flies out of the truck and lands on your <shoulder> with a wet splat. Best not to think about what it might be. Eek! Ouch! Eek! (stench damage)

Something undefinable and foul falls out of the truck and smacks you in the <foot>. Ooh! Ow! Eek! (stench damage)

The truck runs over your <neck>. Turns out sewage is plenty heavy in addition to its other nasty qualities. Ooh! Eek! Oof!

Critical Hit Message:

The driver releases the port at the back of the sewer tank, bathing you in indescribable foulness. It's tragic for you, and pretty funny for anyone watching. Argh! (stench damage)

Miss Message(s):

A brackish, brownish liquid seeps out of the truck, but you avoid getting anywhere near it.

The driver releases some sewer gas, but the hare pulls you and your nose out of harm's way.

Smoke belches from the truck's smokestacks, but you decline to inhale it.

Something flies out of the truck at you, but you dodge without even wanting to know what it is.

Something undefinable and foul falls out of the back of the truck, but you dodge.

Fumble Message:

The driver notices an outhouse by the side of the road, and pulls over to empty its tank into his own. (FUMBLE!)


After Combat

If you deal 0 Stench damage

The Hare looks at the smoking wreckage of the vehicle, then looks at you.

"Uhh... Thanks... I guess..."

If you deal at least 1 Stench damage

The buildup of noxious gases in the truck results in a massive sewer explosion. It drenches you, but it pushes the hare slightly closer to the finish line!

Trophy.gifX Seconds Saved!
Honeydipper.gifYou acquire an item: "honey" dipper (?% chance)*
Lunchbox.gifYou acquire an item: plumber's lunch (?% chance)*

Occurs at A Deserted Stretch of I-911.