|Location||Memories, in the Corners of your Mind|
|Unlocks||Use an empty agua de vida bottle|
|ML||145 - 170|
| Data on this page needs confirmation.
This is one of the adventure zones accessed from Memories, in the Corners of your Mind after gazing into an empty agua de vida bottle. It is only available with a bottle in inventory. The quest Future takes place primarily in this zone.
A primary stat of 150 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
- The flame-topped buildings of the Seaside Megalopolis, flanked by billboards with giant Asian women on them, make you have second thoughts about adventuring here. Sure, it's only a memory, so it can't hurt you...or can it?
|7-Foot Dwarf Replicant|
|"Handyman" Jay Android|
|liquid metal robot|
|Time Isn't Holding Up; Time Is a Doughnut|
These adventures occur only if the Future quest is not active.
|The Savorier Savior|
|Bad Reception Down Here|
|You Can Never Be Too Rich or Too in the Future|
|I'm on the Hunt, I'm After You|
|A Diseased Procurer|
|Brings All the Boys to the Blue Yard|
|Painful, Circuitous Logic|
|Give it a Shot|
|Does This Bug You? Does This Bug You?|
|A Bridge Too Far|
These adventures occur only if the Future quest is active.
|Extra Savior Faire|
|451 Degrees! Burning Down the House!|
|None Shall Pass|
|The Unbearable Supremeness of Being|
|A Winning Pass|
|The Elements of Surprise . . .|
- The cyborg policeman does not seem to appear before a multi-pass is purchased. After the quest is over, the cyborg policeman does not appear in this zone.
- The obese tourist and terrifying robot only appear after the player boards the space cruise ship during the Future quest. After the quest is over, the monsters can continue to appear in this zone.
- The choice adventures Savior Faire and The Savorier Savior (and subsequently the other choice adventures triggered by them) do not occur while the player is on the Future quest.
- It is possible to access this part of KoL through teleportitis, if you have an empty agua de vida bottle in your inventory.
- See the Seaside Megalopolis Noncombats page for an overview of non-quest choice adventures.