This is a club used to club seals. You could probably club other things with it, too. Just make sure to regularly seal your seal-clubbing club with seal-clubbing club seal.
(In-game plural: seal-clubbing clubs)
- The Spooky Forest
- A Three-Tined Fork
- Baby Bugged Bugbear
- Chewing gum on a string (sometimes)
- Calculate the Universe (with a final result of 1)
- Starting/Ascending as a Seal Clubber
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
You pretend that <it>'s a seal, and club the crap out of <it> for X damage. SMACK! BIFF! WHACK!
You pretend <it>'s a Christmas Seal, and festively club them for X damage. ZOT! WHACK! BAM!
You use your seal-clubbing club to usher <it> into the exclusive "I Just Took X Damage" club. ZOT! KAPOW! WHAM!
You realize you're never gonna survive unless you get a little crazy, so you crazily bash <it> with your seal-clubbing club for X damage. SOCKO! SPLAT! KERBLAM!
You compare <it> to a kiss from a rose on the grey. Then you introduce <it> to a kiss from your club on <its> face (for X damage). WHAMMO! WHAMMO! BIFF!
- This was the very first item.
- On April 29, 2005, the Giant Trash Quest was accidentally rolled out, and temporarily awarded a seal-clubbing club instead of a giant discarded plastic fork.
- On January 20, 2006, a half-finished page was found which allowed you to trade 1,000 items in exchange for a banana. However, as the banana item was not coded at the time, the page instead reverted to giving item #1, the seal-clubbing club. Xenophobe subsequently removed the page in question.
- The image used is the sturdy fallen branch from Krakrox the Barbarian.
- Some of the hit messages reference lyrics from songs by Seal: "Crazy" and "Kiss From A Rose".
|disco ball | disco mask | helmet turtle | mariachi pants | pasta spoon | ravioli hat | saucepan | seal-skull helmet | seal-clubbing club | stolen accordion | turtle totem|
|TOP 10 seal-clubbing club collections|
6. Icon315 - 88602 | 7. Mr Mart - 79738 | 8. hagrid333 - 74838 | 9. AngrySeal - 50696 | 10. Seth_OS - 42817
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings