Scratch 'n' sniff crossbow
This is a paper crossbow like the one that one guy in that one story used to escape from that one prison. Only this one is real.
(In-game plural: scratch 'n' sniff crossbows)
- Fold a scratch 'n' sniff sword
- When first obtained, the item's damage range is L to (2*L), where L is the player's current level, with a maximum range of 10-20 at level 10. In Hardcore/Ronin, the damage range is fixed when the weapon is first obtained. Outside of Hardcore/Ronin the damage range will change as the player gains levels.
- Using this item's [bedazzle] link, players can add or remove stickers. From the bedazzle interface, players may also fold the weapon into a scratch 'n' sniff sword if it is not currently equipped.
- Up to three stickers may be added to this item to give it different enchantments. Duplicates are allowed.
- After 20 combat encounters, the stickers fall off. You cannot reuse them.
- You can remove a sticker in the bedazzle interface, but the sticker will be torn and cannot be used again.
- Unsurprisingly, this cannot be pulverized.
- The item description refers to the old urban legends and true stories about prisoners building makeshift weapons from ordinary items.
|sword | crossbow | Bedazzle!|