SaucestormType: Combat Spell
MP Cost: 6
This spell allows you to conjure up a chaotic storm of roiling sauces, both burning and freezing your hapless foes, who undoubtedly did not bring both a parka and a fireproof umbrella.
Buffet your foes with hot and cold sauces
|Effect:||Deals (20-24)+floor(0.2*Mys) Cold Damage and Hot Damage, with each hard capped at 50 and rolled separately.|
|with a porcelain pepper mill equipped:|
You give your mill a few cranks and fill the air with pepper particles.
Cold cloud attack:
Hot rain attack:
- This spell hits the opponent with two attacks, the first dealing Cold Damage and the second dealing Hot Damage. Each of the attacks can cause a critical hit separately. Each of the attacks also benefits from the additional stench damage of the Rain-Doh green lantern.
- With a porcelain pepper mill equipped, each attack has 20-24 physical damage added.
- Against Group Monsters, the spell hits up to two opponents, doubling both its hot and cold damage.
- Each component of this spell has a hard cap of 50 total damage, before bonus percent spell damage, group hits, and critical hits are applied.
- Was drastically changed on November 14, 2013. See the old version here.