SaucegeyserType: Combat Spell
MP Cost: 24
This spell will call forth a tremendous geyser of Sauce from the ground at your enemy's feet. Few foes can withstand the savage combination of beating and drowning that this spell delivers.
|Effect:||Deals (60-70)+(0.4*Mys) damage, where Mys is your buffed Mysticality (which isn't ever capped), and divisions are rounded down.|
|You summon a geyser of piping hot <hot sauce>, which erupts from the ground beneath your opponent, scorching it for X damage.|
You conjure a burst of frigid <cold sauce> from the ground beneath your opponent, chilling it for X damage.
- This spell will deal hot or cold damage, depending on which of those elements would deal more damage to your opponent.
- Against opponents that count as multiple opponents (see Group Monsters), the spell hits up to 3 opponents, doubling or tripling the damage.
- Originally this spell cost 40 MP to cast. During the Unexplained Tremors event, the spell underwent a series of MP cost reductions.
- On July 23rd, 2009 the MP cost was changed to 36 MP.
- On July 28th, 2009, the MP cost further reduced to 32 MP.
- On August 4th, 2009, the MP cost was changed to 28 MP.
- Prior to the Pastamancer/Sauceror dual-revamp on November 14, 2013, this skill had a damage formula of (35-45)+(0.35*Mys), a MP cost of 28, and its element was randomly chosen between hot or cold instead of auto-tuning. It originally had the use messages:
You summon a geyser of (hot or cold) <Mustard>, which erupts beneath both of them, dealing X damage.
You summon a geyser of (hot or cold) <Mustard>, which erupts beneath all three of them, dealing X damage.
You summon a geyser of (hot or cold) <Mustard>, which erupts beneath three of them, dealing X damage.