This is a sand dollar, the currency of choice for all intelligent underwater beings. Except for dolphins. Nobody's quite sure what their monetary system is based on. Er, upon which their monetary system is based.
(In-game plural: sand dollars)
- An Octopus's Garden
- sponge (3)
- The Mer-Kin Outpost
- A Drawer of Chests (15) (occurs semi-rarely)
- damp old wallet (about 60)
- Li'l Businessman Kit (after some combats in The Sea)
- groupie bra (1 - 3)
- Mer-kin stashbox (about 40)
- Mer-kin thingpouch (0 - 4)
- Mermaid's purse
- rockfish stomach (0 - 2)
- slimy chest (3 - 5)
- Brined Liver (after combat in The Sea while wielding a cozy bazooka)
- Busker Do (after every combat in The Sea)
- Donho's Bubbly Ballad (after combat in The Sea while wielding a cozy bazooka)
- Used as currency in Big Brother's store.
- A sand dollar is a marine animal similar to a sea urchin, which gets its name from the round, coin-like shape of its rigid skeleton. It is depicted as a form of currency in a variety of marine-themed fiction including the cartoon series Rainbow Fish on the HBO Family channel.
|TOP 10 sand dollar collections|
6. DarkSpuddle - 7370 | 7. Yendor - 6612 | 8. Lokiator - 6000 | 9. Artie Effham - 4128 | 10. IAmATurnip - 4001
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings