Ah, your workshop. You've been meaning to get some feedback from others on ways you might improve this place.
If you've mastered all three skills:
- You are a master craftsman and no longer need to practice with anything.
With enough crafting items:
|Practice your Crafting|
- You settle in to practice your craft.
Without enough crafting items:
- You don't have enough materials to practice your crafting with.
With the required advanced crafting skill:
|Craft Things for Barter|
- You get ready to flex your crafting muscles and make some advanced materials.
Without the required advanced crafting skill:
- You're not skilled enough to craft something that would be useful for advanced bartering.
With the required skill but no ingredients:
- You are skilled enough to craft something that would be useful for advanced bartering, however you don't have enough materials to craft with.
You head back outside.
Takes you back to Rumpelstiltskin's Home For Children.
Occurs when you click "Your Workshop" in Rumpelstiltskin's Home For Children.
- This adventure does not consume a turn.