Rummaging through the Garbage
You flip open your garbage tote and rummage around through the amassed holiday waste.
|Grab a deceased crimbo tree|
You grab the deceased crimbo tree from the tote.
|You acquire an item: deceased crimbo tree|
Looks like it has 1,000 needles remaining.
|Grab a broken champagne bottle|
You grab a broken champagne bottle from the tote.
|You acquire an item: broken champagne bottle|
Looks like it has 11 ounces of champagne remaining.
|Grab a mass of tinsel|
You grab the mass of tinsel and carefully shape it to perfectly fit your lower half.
|You acquire an item: tinsel tights|
|Grab some used tape|
You grab some used tape and consider making a brooch or a pterodactyl, but instead make a... lovely hat.
|You acquire an item: wad of used tape|
|Assemble a shirt|
You grab some discarded manuals, warranty cards, and colorful cardboard scraps. You slap them together, crafting a shirt.
|You acquire an item: makeshift garbage shirt|
Looks like you can read roughly 37 scraps on your shirt.
|Ignore the garbage for now|
Occurs when using the January's Garbage Tote.
- The deceased crimbo tree, broken champagne bottle, and makeshift garbage shirt do not share a counter with each other, but if you put one of them back in the tote, then pick it out again at some later point, it will have the same "charge" left.
- When all of an item's charges are expended, you will automatically discard it. However, you can retrieve the item from the tote and continue to use it for its other enchantments.
- Item charges are refilled at rollover.
- However, an item left in your inventory through rollover will retain its charges from the previous day and will be recharged the first time you retrieve a new instance of that item. This means it's possible to bank one day's worth of charges on a single item.
- You may have only one piece of garbage tote equipment out at a time, making this item functionally similar to a foldable.
- Grabbing an item with a deceased crimbo tree in your Inventory:
- Deciding your crimbo tree is a little too Charlie Brown, you toss it back in the tote.
- Grabbing an item with a broken champagne bottle in your Inventory:
- Seeing as your broken champagne bottle is already broken, you toss it back in the tote.
- Grabbing an item with tinsel tights in your Inventory:
- You consider donating your tights to the salvation army, but decide to be kind and just toss them out.
- Grabbing an item with a wad of used tape in your Inventory:
- You toss the used tape back where it belongs.
- Grabbing an item with a makeshift garbage shirt in your Inventory:
- You rip apart your makeshift shirt and toss it back in the trash.
Summary of items
|deceased crimbo tree||Off-hand||None||Blocks damage while needles remain|
|broken champagne bottle||1-handed knife||
|| Doubles item drop bonus while the champagne flows|
(11 combats per day)
|wad of used tape||Hat||
|makeshift garbage shirt||Shirt||
|| Doubles stat gains from monsters while it's readable |
(37 combats per day)