Rodoric, the Staffcrafter
- Without any craftable staves in inventory:
- Unfortunately, you don't have any staves with which Rodoric can make anything.
- When a craftable staff is selected:
- and the following items to build the staff itself:
- Bring me these things, and I'll make the Chefstaff for you."
- After giving Rodoric all the items he needs:
- After a satisfying meal and a refreshing beverage, Rodoric sets about the task of making your Chefstaff.
- It takes him hours, but when he's finished, the staff he presents you with is truly a thing of beauty.
|You acquire... something.|
- Trying to make a chefstaff from a staff you don't have:
- Feeling pretty sneaky, eh? Rodoric doesn't fall for your staff-not-having ways! He whips out his staff (bigger than yours) and beats you (not very) soundly.
You acquire an effect: Beaten Up
(duration: 1 Adventure)
- To wield a Chefstaff, you need to either have Spirit of Rigatoni, be a Sauceror wearing a special sauce glove, or be an Avatar of Jarlsberg.
- You may not equip a Chefstaff in your off-hand, even if you have the Double-Fisted Skull Smashing skill.
- A Disembodied Hand cannot equip a Chefstaff.
- Like the other officers of the guild, Rodoric is named for a kind of cheese.