Ring of teleportation
If you wear this, your life will be like a life spent walking around inside a big box of chocolates -- you'll never know where you're going to end up.A cryptic inscription on the inside of the band reads: (B. P. 33/6736)
Mysticality Required: 25
Selling Price: 90 Meat.
Your position seems uncertain...
NOTE: You may not equip more than one of these at a time.
(In-game plural: rings of teleportation)
- dead mimic (conditionally, with wand in inventory or less than 3 days after the last wand exploded)
- The enchantment on this item is functionally identical to Teleportitis, including working to pass The Gate that is Not a Gate in the Naughty Sorceress Quest.
- Was initially named "Ring of teleportitis". Renamed on May 31, 2009, presumably to match the ring of teleportation found in Rogue-based games.
- This item was made in honor of Billy Pilgrim's 100% teleportitis run. Thus, the cryptic inscription's translation is: B. P. -- Billy Pilgrim; 33/6736 -- 33 days and 6736 adventures to complete the run.
- The description refers to a quote from the movie Forrest Gump, in which the title character says "My mamma always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.'"
|ring of adornment | ring of aggravate monster | ring of cold resistance | ring of conflict | ring of fire resistance | ring of gain strength | ring of increase damage | ring of teleportation|
|TOP 10 ring of teleportation collections|
6. Alex the Best - 30 | 7. Fasta - 27 | 8. TheBrent - 25 | 9. Rumour Rhemer - 22 | 10. whizdad - 20
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings