Ring of conflict
(In-game plural: rings of conflict)
- dead mimic (conditionally, with wand in inventory or less than 3 days after the last wand exploded)
- Increases the frequency of non-combat encounters by 5%.
- This item can also be obtained by zapping a ring of aggravate monster or another Dungeons of Doom ring. This was the only way to obtain the ring before April 16, 2008.
- A ring of conflict in NetHack causes monsters to attack each other. They will still attack you, but often will be too busy fighting each other to bother with you. (However, it also causes peaceful and tame monsters to attack you, too. The same, however, does not happen in this game: your familiar does not generally attack you.)
|ring of adornment | ring of aggravate monster | ring of cold resistance | ring of conflict | ring of fire resistance | ring of gain strength | ring of increase damage | ring of teleportation|
|TOP 10 ring of conflict collections|
6. Friznik - 157 | 7. Howard the Duck - 126 | 8. TheBrent - 120 | 9. Idaeus - 115 | 10. whizdad - 114
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings