Ring of adornment
This is a ring that makes you more attractive to the opposite sex. Maybe because they think you're married, and that the grass is always greener on the other side of the wedding. Unless you get married indoors, in which case that doesn't make any sense.
(In-game plural: rings of adornment)
- dead mimic (conditionally, with wand in inventory or less than 3 days after the last wand exploded)
- This item can also be obtained by zapping a ring of aggravate monster or another Dungeons of Doom ring. This was the only way to obtain the ring before April 16, 2008.
- Before March 6, 2008, this item's enchantment was +5 Moxie.
- The ring of adornment is an item in NetHack which alters charisma. Rings of Adornment also appeared in the early '90s shareware videogame Castle of the Winds, and in the first roguelike game rogue, but had no useful effect in either.
|ring of adornment | ring of aggravate monster | ring of cold resistance | ring of conflict | ring of fire resistance | ring of gain strength | ring of increase damage | ring of teleportation|
|TOP 10 ring of adornment collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 457 | 7. Yendor - 213 | 8. Artie Effham - 198 | 9. TheBrent - 198 | 10. Rumour Rhemer - 171
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings