Right Side of the Tracks
| This page is in need of content.
Back to Seaside Town
The Right Side of the Tracks is home to the more respected people and businesses of Seaside Town.
- Hagnk's Ancestral Mini-Storage or The Doorway to Hey Deze (Waffle Haus) or A Construction Site.
- A Transporter Booth (if you have the effect Transpondent)
- Elemental International Airport (if an airplane charter or one-day ticket has been used)
- The Gourd Tower
- The Cake-Shaped Arena or The Pokémporium
- The Brotherhood of the Smackdown
- Madness Bakery (if you've started the Armorer's quest)
- The League of Chef-Magi
- KoL High School (if you're currently under the KOLHS path) (occupies the same square as the Blood Bank)
- Spookyraven Manor
- Voting Booth (if you've used a Voter registration form)
- A Monorail Station (Lyle Industries)
- LI-11 HQ (if you're currently under the License to Adventure oath)
- A Horsery (if a Horsery contract has been used)
- LT&T Office (if a LT&T telegraph office deed has been used)
- The Blood Bank (if you're currently under the Dark Gyffte path)
- The Doorway to Hey Deze replaces Hagnk's during a Bad Moon Ascension.
- A Construction Site appears instead of Hagnk's until after a player's first Ascension, but the location has no action associated with it.
- The Pokémporium replaces The Cake-Shaped Arena during a Pocket Familiars run.
- The Raffle House relocated to Bordertown on October 27, 2010, to escape the skeleton invasion. The Altar of Literacy also moved to The Temple of Literacy in The Big Mountains as it was replaced here by The Altar of Bones. On October 28, The Untinker's Cottage moved to the newly appearing Forest Village in The Distant Woods.
- On October 30, the skeletons left most of Seaside Town in ruins as they concentrated themselves in The Cannon Museum, making it an adventure-able location.
- After November 5th, the Altar of Bones was removed:
- The Cannon Museum used to be here, but no longer is.
- On October 19, 2013 The Space Odyssey Discotheque appeared in the top left corner of this area, as part of the Disco Bandit class revamp. It disappeared on October 24.
- On May 1, 2014 this area was expanded to the right and Elemental International Airport appeared in the new top left corner. Elemental International Airport is the entry point for several Mr. Store items, all with the beginning "Airplane Charter:".
- On May 15, 2014 the Haunted Pantry was permanently replaced by Spookyraven Manor on the map. Previously, the Manor needed to be discovered before it was added.
- During Crimbo 2017, the space that now holds the voting booth was occupied by Tammy's Camp
- On March 27, 2018 Lyle Industries was replaced by A Monorail Station.
- On April 9, 2018 the protests ended and the new Monorail Station opened.
- On January 29, 2019 an earthquake occurred which rearranged the Wrong Side of the Tracks and the aftershocks similarly rearranged the Right Side of the Tracks. Prior to that time the right side of the tracks was arranged like this:
- The Wafflehaus is a reference to the Waffle House restaurant chain.