|Locations||The Bugbear Pens|
|Monster Parts||arm, head, leg, tail, torso|
This bugbear is spinning wildly in circles. Looks like it misunderstood the other bugbears' call for 'revolution'.
At least now it's devilishly dervish-like.
The bugbear's spinning claws rake your eye. Where does that rake get off clawing you like that? Ugh! Ouch!
The bugbear hooks you with one of its spinning claws! You check out the hook while the bugbear revolves it. Eek! Argh!
The bugbear goes all tasmanian devil on your <head>. Also on the rest of your body. Ugh! Ugh!
The bugbear wobbles dizzily for a moment, but it doesn't fall down.
The bugbear spins into a wall. All in all, it knocks a couple of bricks out of it.
The bugbear accidentally drills himself into a patch of soft ground. (FUMBLE!)
|You gain 3 <substat>.|
Occurs at The Bugbear Pens (pre-Felonia).
- The attack text, "You check out the hook while the bugbear revolves it.", is a reference to a lyric preceding the refrain of the 1990 song "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice, "Check out the hook while my dj revolves it".
- When the bugbear wobbles, it's a reference to the children's toy, Weebles, whose catchphrase is "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down".
- When the bugbear knocks a couple of bricks out of the wall, it's a reference to Pink Floyd's The Wall.
- "At least now it's devilishly dervish-like." is a reference to the Mevlevi, also known as the Whirling Dervishes.
- The critical hit message references the Looney Tunes character eventually known as Taz.