Reflection of a map
(In-game plural: reflections of maps)
- Attempting to use the map without Down the Rabbit Hole active:
"This is a map of stuff in the Rabbit Hole, and you don't know where the Rabbit Hole is right now."
- Attempting to use the map with no adventures left:
"You don't have time to be running around trying to follow a map of reflected locations right now."
- The reflection only drops once per "DRINK ME" potion consumed. Jick explains the mechanism (in relation to a now-resolved bug) in this post. If you use potions and do not get a map before the Down the Rabbit Hole effect wears off, you can get multiple maps from later potions. This counter is reset upon ascension.
- This item can be used while falling-down drunk.
- This item will not be forced to drop from a yellow ray disintegration.
- The image used for this item is a horizontally flipped version of the image used for other map items.
- Appropriately enough the description paraphrases the lyrics to "Maps" by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
|TOP 10 reflection of a map collections|
6. testostronaut - 168 | 7. Somebody314 - 151 | 8. AnxiousHyrax - 140 | 9. Nikademus - 121 | 10. Artie Effham - 120
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings