|Break It On Down||Run Like the Wind||Pop and Lock It|
To get the additional effects the skills must be used in a specific order on successive combat rounds. The order of skills to produce each effect is randomised on ascension.
|Rave Knockout||Three-round stun + physical damage while stunned|
|Rave Bleeding||Extra physical damage for 2 rounds after the combo is completed.|
|Rave Concentration||Gives one adventure of Rave Concentration (+30% Item Drops from Monsters).|
|Rave Nirvana||Gives one adventure of Rave Nirvana (+50% Meat from Monsters)|
|Rave Stats||Gain immediately 2-4 substats.|
- Performing a non-action (such as twiddling your thumbs, or using the "Use Item" or "Use Skill" button without selecting a skill) will break up a combo.
- Combos won't overlap. For example, if you use Break It On Down as the last move of a combo, you must use it again to start the a combo that begins with Break It On Down.
- Each type of Combo may be used only once per combat. If you try to use the same Combo twice in one combat, its corresponding effect will not occur, and the combo completion text on the third skill will not display.
- Prior to completion of the Nemesis quest, you cannot use the Combo skills anywhere but the island. Trying to do so gives the message:
- You begin to use one of your new rave attacks, and that reminds you that, oh yeah, there was that whole Nemesis thing you were meant to be dealing with, instead of screwing around elsewhere. You decide that you'd prefer not to be reminded of that, and hence decide not to use that attack.
- Successfully stealing an item with Rave Steal results in the message:
- Your savage beatdown seems to have knocked loose some treasure. Sweet!
- You acquire an item:
- After the Nemesis quest is completed you may use rave steal only 30 times a day. Trying after the 30th time gives the message:
- You're getting tired of this same old song and dance.
- Attempting to use Rave Steal against a monster with no regular drops:
- Your savage beatdown fails to knock loose any treasure. Lame!
- Usually the Rave Concentration and Rave Nirvana effects will only last for the duration of the combat in which the combo is performed. It is possible for the effects to be preserved by escaping from that combat without using an adventure. A common method for doing this would be with a free runaway.
- The 30 times per day limit on the "Rave Steal" combo was introduced in an unannounced change on March 13, 2013. Jick explains why.
- After the Disco Bandit class revamp from October 21, 2013 removed Disco Combos, the Dancing With the Stars trophy became unobtainable. This was fixed on March 2, 2014; the trophy now only requires Rave Combos to obtain.