Ram's Face Lager
This is a bottle of delicious lager bottled by the Ram's Face Brewery in Distant Lands. The label reads "Drinking this delicious bottom-fermented lager is like getting butted in the face by a ram." Huh huh. It said both "bottom" and "butt."
(In-game plural: bottles of Ram's Face Lager)
|You drink the bottle of Ram's Face Lager and then break the bottle over your forehead when you're done. Booyah!|
|You gain 1 Drunkenness.|
- This item used to be called "Ram's Face Ale." It changed at rollover on August 31, 2006.
- The Ram Brewery is run by Young's in the London Borough of Wandsworth, England.
- The name Ram's Face Lager is very similar to a popular Canadian beer, Moosehead Lager.
- The description is similar to Texas-brewed beer Shiner Bock, which also has a ram's face on the label.
- It might be a reference to Ram's Head Lager, brewed at the Southern Brewery near Wilmington, DE.
- The end of the description is similar to the common practice on Beavis and Butt-head of laughing at words that could be dirty.
- Breaking the bottle over your forehead after drinking the beer refers to the practice of crushing an empty beer can against your forehead.
|TOP 10 Ram's Face Lager collections|
6. JeSSie07 - 23192 | 7. Mac_Gyver - 17346 | 8. old clayton - 14511 | 9. Cryanger - 13914 | 10. Oldsfrk - 11128
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings