Radio Free Pants
These pants are completely free of all radio. And they were given to a loyal Radio KoL listener for free as well. They're nice and roomy, and stylish as all get out. Or at least nine tenths of a get out.
(In-game plural: pairs of Radio Free Pants)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Second prize in The Raffle House on February 16, 2008.
- Prior to March 1st, 2012 this item used to give the intrinsic effect Free Bird.
- "Radio Free __" may be in reference to Radio Free Europe, the broadcasting arm of the National Committee for a Free Europe. "Radio Free Europe" is also the name of a song by R.E.M. Radio Free Jersey is the name of Radio KoL DJ Amplitude's show.
- The intrinsic effect of this item is named after "Free Bird", a song by Lynyrd Skynyrd.
- "Free Bird" could also be a reference to the late, great Bill Hicks (December 16, 1961–February 26, 1994) and his infamous tirade against a heckler repeatedly crying out "Freebird" in Chicago, 1989.
|Radio Free Baseball Cap | Radio Free Foil | Radio Free Pants|
|TOP 10 Radio Free Pants collections|
6. AardvarKzX - 1 | 7. ThorGaMes - 1 | 8. AliceCat - 1 | 9. stanley - 1 | 10. Istanbul - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings