|Locations||The Faerie Cyrkle|
You notice that you're standing in a ring of mushrooms. As soon as you're done noticing that, the next thing you notice is a tinny, high-pitched giggle. A... thing... flies out of the trees and hovers in front of you. It's a drawing of a faerie, on cardboard, ziptied to a quadcopter drone. "tee-hee-hee," it giggles again.
Whoops. You're standing in a ring of mushrooms again. (On closer inspection it's clear that they didn't grow that way, someone just took a box of cheap grocery store mushrooms and put them down in a circle.) Soon you hear that tinny recorded giggle, and a quadcopter faerie breezes in to attack.
Well, looks like you wandered into another one of those mushroom rings. And here comes another one of those fake faeries. Faekeries. Thants.
This time you hear the quadcopter coming long before you see it, because its giggle audio sample has gotten stuck in a loop. "tee-hee-hee! tee-hee-hee! tee-hee-hee! tee-hee-hee! tee-hee-hee! tee-hee-hee! tee-hee-hee! tee-hee-hee! tee-hee-hee! tee-hee-hee! tee-hee-hee! tee-hee-hee!" Better put this thing out of its misery fast, before it drives you crazy.
Another quadcopter faerie hovers up to you. It's tilted at an angle and is making a high-pitched whining sound -- seems like the techs are running out of copters and are trying to refurbish ones you've already beaten up. Poor things.
Some electronic malfunction transforms its incessant giggling into a horrifying, hollow laugh (spooky damage)
One of its propellers hits a nearby beam, showering you in hot sparks. (hot damage)
It turns its exhaust port toward you and emits a cloud of smog. (stench damage)
|You acquire 2 Rubees™ (100% chance)*|
Occurs at The Faerie Cyrkle.
- Has three elemental attacks each round.
- Cannot be hit with combat items or spells.
- It's flitting around too quickly for you to aim properly. Just smash it.
- 50% of regular attacks miss with the following message:
- It flits annoyingly out of reach of your blow. Try hitting it again.
- Its damage does not activate any on-hit effects, such as that of the double-ice cap.
- This monster is not immune to staggers. This means that while you cannot use skills against it, equipment that staggers (such as Mesmereyes™ contact lenses, Ancient stone head, Attorney's badge, etc.) can extend the fight by a few rounds, allowing you to kill it by Passive Damage or by landing a hit.