A concertina is pretty small to begin with, so this is a small version of a small version of a small thing. Appropriately enough, it only plays sad songs.
(In-game plural: pygmy concertinettes)
- On use:
You play a song so short that your opponent has to get shorter just to hear it.
|Monster attack power reduced by 15%?|
|Monster defense reduced by 15%?|
- Before around 17:30MST on November 2, 2013, this was a 2-handed accordion
- Allows casting of Accordion Thief buffs for a duration of 17 adventures per cast.
- Steal message:
|You acquire an item: pygmy concertinette|
- Even though 1-handed, can only be wielded in the main hand:
- This instrument only plays sad songs, much like the world's smallest violin.
|TOP 10 pygmy concertinette collections|
6. Louis of Apshai - 37 | 7. Nikademus - 18 | 8. Artie Effham - 15 | 9. MrSpeed - 14 | 10. Donavin69 - 11
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings