This is a tiny blowgun, preloaded with some sort of poisonous dart. It's about the size of a drinking-straw, but I strongly recommend you don't use it that way.
(In-game plural: pygmy blowguns)
|You blow through the tube, firing a tiny poisoned dart at your opponent. Then, since you only had one dart, you throw the tube away|
In the current and subsequent rounds of combat:
- Formerly required in order to defeat the endangered inflatable white tiger in the The Sorceress' Tower (The Stairs).
- The initial damage is about 20-30.
- The damage decreases by 50% each round of combat. (For example, if it does 22 damage in the first round, it does 11, 5, 2, and 1, before it stops doing damage.)
- If this item is used multiple times, the poison damage stacks with itself.
|TOP 10 pygmy blowgun collections|
6. Dik - 583 | 7. Luc1fer - 499 | 8. coachp - 452 | 9. Mansausage - 451 | 10. Nanimonai3 - 434
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings