Punk Rock Giant
|Punk Rock Giant|
|Locations||The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Top Floor)|
|Monster Parts||head, arm, leg, torso|
This giant is an antichrist and an anarchist, and believes that those two words rhyme, for some reason. He wants to be your boyfriend, to be sedated, and to sniff some glue. But mostly he wants to listen to ne'er-do-wells with no musical talent bang out three chords on a guitar and shout about how angry and hardcore they are. For some reason, that desire necessitates having a mohawk, and a leather jacket with pins and buttons stuck all over it. He sips a doublewhiskeycokenoice, then sneers at you above the metallics on his jacket and, apropos of nothing, sneers, "recognize the giants, slut!"
He starts a one-giant mosh pit and throws an elbow that knocks the wind out of you. Ow! Argh! Ouch!
He beats on you with a baseball bat. What can you do? Ouch! Eek! Ouch!
He pokes you with his spiky mohawk. The effect is hair-raising. And painful. Eek! Ow! Argh!
He pulls the safety pin out of his nose and stabs you with it. Safety, my aunt Fanny! Ouch! Oof! Ugh!
He stomps you with his giant, crusty boots. Ow! Ooh! Argh!
He shouts, "Hey! Ho! Let's go!" and does his best to pummel you through the floor. (CRITICAL HIT!) Oof! Ooh! Ooh!
He starts a one-giant mosh pit, but you steer clear.
He tries to beat on you with a baseball bat, but you're not enough of a brat to be beaten like that.
He tries to poke you with his mohawk, but it's not spiky enough.
He tries to stab you with a safety pin, but it's too safe to hurt you.
He tries to stomp you with his giant, crusty boots, but you avoid getting booted.
He shouts, "Gabba Gabba we accept you we accept you one of us!" You're a little confused, but at least he isn't attacking. (FUMBLE!)
|You gain ?42-60? Meat|
|You acquire an item: giant safety pin (10% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: punk rock jacket (10% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: stolen sushi (25% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: punk patch (15% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: folder (smiley face)|
- The part of the description about rhyming "anarchist" and "Antichrist" is a reference to the Sex Pistols song "Anarchy in the UK".
- The description also contains references to the Ramones songs "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend" and "I Wanna Be Sedated".
- The combat messages reference a number of other songs by the Ramones: the hit and miss messages about beating you with a baseball bat refer to "Beat on the Brat", the critical hit message references "Blitzkrieg Bop", and the fumble message is a reference to "Pinhead".
- "Doublewhiskeycokenoice" is a song by Dillinger Four.
- At the end of the April 1, 2014 radio show Mr. Skullhead explains that the Punk Rock Giant's sneer is a reference to the Dwarves slogan, "Recognize the Dwarves, slut!"