Psychokinetic HugType: Buff
MP Cost: N/A
You can concentrate your psychic energy into a long-distance hug.
|Source:||warbear empathy chip|
|Effect:||Reassured (10 Adventures)|
|You concentrate and give (target) a hug -- a spooky hug at a distance!
- This skill can be used once a day.
- This skill cannot be used on oneself, giving the message:
- You can't hug yourself. You never know where to put your hands.
- The recipient gets the effect, with this message:
- You're feeling very reassured, having been psychically hugged by <player>.
- This skill cannot be used against a player currently in a fight, giving the message:
- That player is busy fighting a monster right now. Try again later.
- If this skill is used on a player in Ronin or Hardcore the player receives the "very reassured" message and the effect, but the effect doesn't provide any boost.
- Trying to buff a Devster:
- You cannot buff the Devsters.
- Despite being limited-time content, this skill can still be used under Standard restrictions because it doesn't do anything to affect your ascension in any way. Plus, the Heart-y players complained.
- Originally, the skill did not work on players in Ronin or Hardcore. This was silently changed some time before December 31, 2013.