Private Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Jacket
This is part of the uniform worn by Private Pepper, a cola-war veteran (though she later was promoted, and then got a doctorate degree, most people still call her Private) when she was promoting her new business venture -- a club where single men and women could come and chat, with private rooms for huggling. No one knows what the jacket's doing in the middle of the desert, or where Private Pepper went; maybe she chatted up the wrong woman's husband.
(In-game plural: Private Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Jackets)
- Somewhat confusingly, while the discount applies to the plain brown wrapper and the less-than-three-shaped box, this doesn't show in the price list - thus for the less-than-three-shaped box you are asked for 100 meat and pay 50, for the exactly-three-shaped box you are asked for 100 and pay 100.
- The item name is based on the Beatles album, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, the rank to which "Private Pepper" was evidently promoted.
- Similarly, the doctorate degree would make her "Dr Pepper," a reference to the soft drink of the same name.
- The item's description and enchantment refer to the Bartle Test, in which "hearts" are players who primarily focus on being a friendly member of the player community rather than in-game accomplishments. The test can be accessed here: Bartle Test of Gamer Psychology.
|TOP 10 Private Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Jacket collections|
6. slaphappy snark - 2828 | 7. The_Holy_Fonz - 2058 | 8. CursedGrimoire - 1959 | 9. Pastahead - 1269 | 10. Mistress of the Obvious - 1163
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings